JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has supported a range of camera and video devies from SLR's to TV camera's
75967336

My ix6550 printer is non working and the orange light is

Customer Question

my ix6550 printer is non working and the orange light is flashing five times what is the problem please
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good evening,
Five flashes of the orange light suggests there is a fault with the print head, this may have become lose or dislodged when printing or when the ink cartridges were changed.
If you have already cleaned the print head, I would check the print head is correctly inserted, the best thing to do is remove the print head and put it back in, instructions can be found here.
Restart the printer and if the fault is still present the next step would be to replace the print head, a replacement can be sourced here for around £65.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.
Do you still require assistance, I haven't heard from you in the last few days?