Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Canon pixma mg5550 contact center support code printer needs

Customer Question

canon pixma mg5550 contact center support code printer needs repart
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
see service centre and
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, your message got cut off Mavis

Are you saying you did my instructions but still got the same error?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have all ready pay £13.00
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Yes I saw Mavis, that is not in question.

Can you open the printer and remove the ink cartridges

Does this change the error message?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can not take the cartridges out will not move
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, force it to the middle with your hand please and tell me if this gets it to move

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can not get to it in the corner
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** the issue, it is the drive motor that has seized and why it will not budge or print

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you fit it yes are no??
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Did you see my last message Mavis?

I will repeat it again

this confirms the issue, it is the drive motor that has seized and why it will not budge or print

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have wasted £13.00 thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I am sorry you felt this about me Mavis.... I can only tell you the reality of the situation, I am sorry you are dissapointed in my service but if I can help you with anything else please let me know

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you though would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.