RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

I have a Canon Power Shot SX700 HS camera and it appears to

I have a Canon Power Shot SX700 HS camera and it appears to have switched itself from tasking normal shots to a multi shot that features several different colours and angles. How do I switch it back to taking normal shots please?
MSC
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 9 months ago.

Please set the mode dial (see the attached photo) to Auto as shown. Please let me know the result.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
As simple as that?? It had been set to Auto but somebody else had used my camera. Regrettably I did not understand the modes as I tend to just use Auto these days. Sorry to have troubled you.
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 9 months ago.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.