Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a paper jam on a c250i. It tells me to open right

I have a paper jam on a c250i. It tells me to open right cover. I cant see any paper jammed. There does not appear to be anything to pull out or move having opened the cover. Help!
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still showing a jam
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you follow the steps here please to check if the jam is in the feeder please

http://condoroffice.co.uk/manuals/iradv350/contents/1T0002607147.html#f35648e396cb7029832faa72f6130f3e

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorted!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Perfect!

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit