michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Pizma printer MG 6450. The display is showing Code

I have a Pizma printer MG 6450. The display is showing Code B 200. What can I do?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

The b200 error code is a service error indicating a fault with the printhead/ mainboard of the unit

in such a case the unit needs to serviced for parts replacement

you may try the below reset sequence

remove ink and turn off unit

unplug power cord

keep the ON button pressed for 10 secs

wait for 2 mins

plug in power cord

turn on unit and check

if still error repeats, you may leave the unit powered off for few hours and then check

if still the error repeats then the unit will need to be serviced and in this case you may get it serviced through a canon authorised service center

However service would cost you almost the same as buying a new printer. so you may decide where you would like to invest..a new printer or a repair

let me know if you have any questions

i hope you understand that in case of a hardware fault i can only diagnose the faulty part and suggest reset steps but cannot make a bad part work again

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating for the service and effort.Thank you