Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

A new router was put in yesterday, now my computer (Mac)

Customer Question

A new router was put in yesterday, now my computer (Mac) can't find the printer. What can I do ?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of the printer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Canon MG 3550
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my computer says it can't find the printer, though it is switched on, it was connected wirelessly befor they put in the new router.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

You need to connect the printer to your new wireless network Jenny, as it is currently not connected with this new one.

Follow the instructions on my link below to do this

http://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/pixma_printer_wireless_connection_setup/mg3550_printer_wireless_connection_setup/

Make sure it is (to this new network(

And you can then print again

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.