Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Need help to reset P07 error code on Pixma MP250. I have

Customer Question

Need help to reset P07 error code on Pixma MP250 . I have tried following the you tube video, but it is a real pain trying to hold down buttons on the printer and watch, listen and navigate tyhe video all at the same time. Would prefer all help as written instructions. If no joy then I will cut my losses and go out and buy a cheap MFD unit, but have kinda got used to my trusty Canon...
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Have you already tried the simple expedient, of unplugging the printer from the power (and any other connection), then leaving it that way for 10+ minutes, then plugging it in again and turning it On if necessary?