nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Canon Power shot SX210IS. and Windows 10!

Customer Question

Previously downloading photographs on Windows 7 has been a very simple matter and clearing the camera.
However, not so on Windows 10, they were downloaded all over the place , out of order and in many files.
Can you help please. I would like to download into one file and then delete the photographs from the camera.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 4 months ago.

Hi Monica. Welcome to justanswer.

Yes you need to install the compatible driver software for Windows 10 from Canon's website. Just let me know do you want me to install it for you or I should provide you the link from where you can download the software?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Provide the link please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please respond to this response

Select Driver and Software. Then choose your operating system. You wil then get the compatible driver file. Jusf dowoad it and install it on your computer and you will be good to go

Hi Monica, you have rated me negatively. I am trying to help you please let me know if you get stuck anywhere so that I can help you out.