Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Canon iP7250 printer. On replacing an ink cassette the

Customer Question

Canon iP7250 printer. On replacing an ink cassette the printer would not print. and displayed the blue power button and yellow start button cycling one to the other. Switching off at the power button and back on, no change. Switching machine off at mains and then on - same. Error C000 came up - 'repair/replace machine.' Has the machine died?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please