Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

My Canon MG5350 is printing all pictures with a very strong

Customer Question

my Canon MG5350 is printing all pictures with a very strong reddish hue, whatever I do to change it with the editing software, Corel Paint Shop Pro X9
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 20 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try printing something that is not from Corel Paint Shop Pro.

E.g. print a color image from MS Paint, if you have a Windows PC. That renders colors in the 'Windows manner' since MS Paint has no color profile of its own, that I know of anyway.

Also, try running two or three Cleaning cycles, (but with pauses between them with the printer unused, not all at once), from the Maintenance functions in the printer's software on your computer, on the Canon printer. Sometimes reddish hues are caused by stale ink on the printhead, which needs to be washed off with several Cleanings.

Let me know, in Reply, if you need more details, etc., and I will help you further.