Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I bought the Panasonic TZ90 when it first came out. Noticed

I bought the Panasonic TZ90 when it first came out. Noticed last night I have a spec behind the lens is there anyway it can be cleaned off.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome Diane.

When this occurs a dissasemble of the cammera needs to be done in order to clean it. Can I ask please, is it showing when you take a photo?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have taken some photos today to see if it shows up. As far as I can see it does not show on the photo.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Ok, it is too small to get seen which is good.

The issue occurs if it is stored in a dusty place or bag, and especially when the lens extends or closes and there is a lot of dust around.

But it is rare it will get noticed in the photos.

To remove the dust though you would need to take it into a store but this will cost as they will need to disasemble it, as you do not see it in the photo Diane, I would advise you to avoid the cost as it is not needed.

Would you agree on this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks for your help. I live in the sticks so I would have to send it away if eventually it shows on the photos. Very good camera.