Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My 3 year old staffie cross bit me yesterday - was trying to

Customer Question

My 3 year old staffie cross bit me yesterday - was trying to jump over 6 ft fence in the garden and I was afraid he actually would get over and i pulled his collar to bring him inside which I know was totally the wrong thing to do. But now have a really nasty bit which I needed to go to a&e with and don't know what to do - my daughters are urging me to get rid of him and he is getting more and more difficult to control but i hate the thought of not having him. Help!!
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 years ago.
Hello JACustomer,
Thank you for using Just Answer UK today. My name is Rebecca, I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help you with Lenie.

What did the behaviorist recommend or have you try so far? Did any of it help at all?

If Lennie is eating, could you take his food away from him?

This is an Info Request, to help me answer your questions.

Rebecca