Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

has been on carprieve 50mg and maxitrol eye drops but problem

Customer Question

has been on carprieve 50mg and maxitrol eye drops but problem is still no better.biopsy histology and skin biopsy done and still dont know wot the problem is has had photos taken and waiting for a vet with exeperince in skin problems to have a look do you have any advice please
Category: Dog
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi yes i dont mind waiting a bit longer. Alfie has now had a full blood test done and that appears fine, so we are considering steriods now. Been tested for mange that came back clear so any suggestion would be a great help thankyou . A M KIGHTLEY

Hello A M Kightley,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Dr. Drew replied 4 years ago.
Hello, thanks for your question today! I am Dr. Drew, and I am a licensed veterinarian. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

DO you have the biopsy results available?

I would be happy to look at a picture if you have a link to share with me.