Hello, I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Hi yes i dont mind waiting a bit longer. Alfie has now had a full blood test done and that appears fine, so we are considering steriods now. Been tested for mange that came back clear so any suggestion would be a great help thankyou . A M KIGHTLEY
Hello A M Kightley, We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,