Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

he is in pain !

Customer Question

he is in pain !
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 4 years ago.

DR. Joey :

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 15 years of experience. I look forward to working with you.

DR. Joey :

I may need a bit more information to help answer your question. What is going on with Blue? What are his symptoms? And please let me know specifically what your question is.

Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 4 years ago.

You appear to be unavailable for a live chat or we are having a difficult time connecting. I need to know the information above to provide you with an answer. The more information you can provide, then the better suggestions I can make.

We are no longer in a liver chat setting, but we can continue our dialog in this setting.

Please use the REPLY TO EXPERT box below to provide more information. Thank you!

My goal is to provide the best answer possible prior to you leaving a feedback rating.