DR.J
DR.J, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would love to help you with your problem
74293778

Our beautiful gentle 13 year rough collie - we have just noticed

Customer Question

Our beautiful gentle 13 year rough collie - we have just noticed has a growth right inside her ear - like a small walnut - or small wasp nest - it was a little bigger a few days ago but has reduced very slightly today, the dog does not seem bothered by this at all. Maybe once a day she will shake her head after being asleep, but is not scratching her ear at all - what could it be, and will our vet here in Dublin be able to look after it? She is so gentle and quiet - just lovely nature - and we only spotted this very recently so seems to have come up all of a sudden, Looking forward to your reply, many thanks Mary
Category: Dog
Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.

DR.J :

Hi Mary , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would like to help you with your question

DR.J :

Lets have some more info of this mass . does it bleed or has an ulcerated point to it?

DR.J :

after you touch it (if you did) does it get larger or more irritating for Trixie?

DR.J :

Is Trixie otherwise fine , eating and drinking fine , no coughing or weight loss?

Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.
Hi again .
Just wanted to ask How Trixie is and can I be of help to you .

cheers

Dr.J
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Dr.J - We have taken Trixie to our vet here in Dublin, and she needs to have this growth removed.

Thanking you, bye Mary

Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.
Ok Mary . I wish you the best of luck with that .
If you need my help , let me know.

cheers

James