Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  8 years of experience in veterinary medicine and surgery
20804272

My 15 year old spaniel has muscular degeneration in his hind

Customer Question

My 15 year old spaniel has muscular degeneration in his hind legs and is just beginning to weaken in the front, and has muscle wastage making him very thin although he is still eating. Recently he has started to drool badly from one side of his mouth, he has never been a drooler before. Could this be connected?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Lee replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Lee :

Hi. I'm Dr. Lee and will do my best to help.

Dr. Lee :

Can you tell me when was the last time he has had blood test done and what were the results?

Dr. Lee :

Also, when was the last time he had gone under anesthesia for teeth cleaning or teeth extraction?

Dr. Lee :

It appears that you are offline. If you can please provide the above information so I can better understand the situation and help. Once you reply, I will do my best to return to this chat as soon as I can. Thanks!