Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  8 years of experience in veterinary medicine and surgery
20804272

my dog just 2 years has had mange for the last 3 months , she

Customer Question

my dog just 2 years has had mange for the last 3 months , she is almost completely cured now but want to prevent her getting it in the future as aterrible thing and so slow to get rid of not to mention the poor dog what can I do or give hewr to prevent this in the future she is neutered and a cross between a beagle and Burmese
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Lee replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Lee :

Hi. I'm Dr. Lee and will do my best to help.

Dr. Lee :

Can you tell me what kind of mange Holly had?

Dr. Lee :

Also, what medication was she?

Dr. Lee :

It appears that you are not in the chat room. If you can please provide the above information so I can better understand the situation and help. Once you reply, I will do my best to return to this chat as soon as I can. Thanks!