Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

i am thinking about having my 15month old sprocker bitch spayed,

i am thinking about having my 15month old sprocker bitch spayed, will it change her tempriment or moods, i have 2 small grand childeren they all get on great i would,nt want that to change???
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name isXXXXX am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today.

That is a great idea of getting her spayed especially if she is around children. You see, getting her spayed will help in preventing aggressive tendencies. It will not change her behavior, she will continue to be the same loving Bell. In addition, it will help preventing the development of breast cancer. It will Not change her temperament or mood, she will be the same.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

Dr. Peter