Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My pitbull is a year and 6 months old, this is her second

Customer Question

My pitbull bitch is a year and 6 months old, this is her second pregnancy this year, week 3. And she hasn't eaten anything solid in 5 days. There's no vet nearby but there are lots of pharmacies and I'm scared because she's VERY frail. What drugs can you presribe for her?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry to hear about Lola. It is very unusual for a dog this young to be frail. But that is a lot of pregnancies for such a young dog as well. I am worried by your description of her.

My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.

This website is for information only. I cannot write a prescription for a dog I have not seen or examined; I have to have a "client patient" relationship with you. Only a vet who has seen Lola can write a prescription for her.

If you want to discuss her condition, or get my opinion on her condition, I will be glad to continue with you.

Rebecca
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 years ago.
Hello Yoyin,
How is Lola doing?

Rebecca