Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Male husky. 15 month. Fed high quality dry food only. No treats

Customer Question

Male husky. 15 month. Fed high quality dry food only. No treats or human food has had chronic diarrhoea for several months. Had blood tests and been wormed.fecal matter is light brown with little odour and very loose. Dog is underwieght and will not gain. Any suggestions?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Dr. Peter I am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions to be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Do you remember the name of the dewormer?
2- What type of blood test did your vet do?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.