Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

my dog is 16years old and has a on going skin condition? Ive

Customer Question

my dog is 16years old and has a on going skin condition? I've recently been evicted from my home and can no longer keep her. what should I do?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome to Just answer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry to hear about your situation...I know this breaks your heart.

The best thing to do if you cannot keep Bizkit is to find a No Kill shelter that will take her and treat her well until someone will take her. They can often find Foster parents to take Bizkit and they will care for her and give her veterinary care for her skin condition. Start with the local humane society and they cab direct you.

Good Luck!!

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Thank you so much, Carol for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Do not hesitate to contact me with any other concerns that you may have about Biskit's situation.

Have a great day!!