Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog is 14 years old been out in the cold for a while and

Customer Question

My dog is 14 years old been out in the cold for a while and now is getting sick whats wrong with her
Category: Dog
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm a licensed veterinarian and I'll be happy to help. I'm sorry to hear that Jet is so sick! It's great that you have her inside so that her energy can go to making her well rather than just trying to stay warm. Since she is still shivering, it could be that she needs even a warmer environment, but she could also be shivering because she has a fever or from pain (like nausea).
For how long has she been sick?
I'm just checking in to see how Jet is doing? Any improvement with making sure she is in a warmer environment?
Do you want or need any further assistance?
Dr. Barbara
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.