Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog has now been porley its now day three she is on two

Customer Question

My dog has now been porley it's now day three she is on two lots of antibiotics but I can't see no change no sickness or poos I can't afford any more treatment as. The treating vet requires money up front I live in Cornwall and we have no PDAs clinics pls can you advise me what to do
Category: Dog
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome.

My name is Scott and I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and I will try my best to answer to your question to your satisfaction. However to enable me to do so with accuracy I need a little more information, so before we start can you please answer the following ...

1. How old is Dolly.

2. Please list all the symptoms you have been seeing.

Then give me fifteen minutes or so to think things through, prepare an answer, and type things up. I will then get straight back to you and we can talk things over.

Regards,

Scott