Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship, Veterinary Acupuncture trained, Wildlife and Exotics
18160762

my Staffordshire terrier has food allergies have been

Customer Question

my Staffordshire bull terrier has food allergies have been told he is allergic to dog food but his paws are badly swollen and bleeding just bursting open have not been walking and keeping him to the garden
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Susan :

I can help you with your question today.

Dr. Susan :

Poor Jake!!

Dr. Susan :

His paws sound terribly uncomfortable.

Dr. Susan :

Is Jake currently on antibiotics? It would also help if you can tell me which type, dose, and how many days he took the antibiotics.

Dr. Susan :

I think we can find some ideas to help Jake today.

JACUSTOMER-g44736ti- :

Was disappointed with the answer,was hoping you could have given me some sort of solution to the problem antibiotics and creams are not helping him as he has been on so many different ones just feel as if this is a con

Dr. Susan :

I'm sorry you are feeling disappointed, but that is not my final answer. I asked you a question, and since you were offline I was waiting for your response.

Dr. Susan :

If you can answer my questions regarding his current antibiotics, I would be happy to continue chatting about his condition and possible solutions to his pododermatitis.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Unfortunately It seems like you are unhappy with the answer. Please remember the Professional is trying to give you the best possible answer for your question. We like to encourage customers to respond to the Professional and tell them why the answer was not satisfactory and hopefully the Professional will be able to explain further.

Remember there are no additional charges for follow-up questions.

Expert:  Denver ER Doc replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

It appears your Expert has Opted Out. Are you still looking for an answer to your questions?

Thanks,
Dr. Paul