Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

reading of a dog MRI scan who has lost use of leg

Customer Question

Hi is there anybody that can read a dog MRI scan who has lost the use of one leg

I have the pictures to to submit but it is quite a large file with around 100 different images on and would need to send by email, The one on the already tried is not the correct one but is the dog and is one of his scan pictures. We believe he has been hit on the head with a hard object possibly to kill him. He has improved but still is unable to stand. I feel he is in need of urgent surgery to help save his life

Category: Dog
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will not continue with this at the moment I have used a local vet thank you will you please refund the 2 x £13.00 I have paid

thank you

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question and reverse your charges.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,