Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

Hi i a 6month old puppy i have been told she as giardia was

Customer Question

Hi i a 6month old puppy i have been told she as giardia was on med from vets 1month down the line it looks like she as it again dose it keep coming back Thanks
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome to Just answer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

It is not unusual for Giardia to be dificult to get rid of. For this reason, we will retest after a treatment and if your girl still has Giardia, they will treat again. It may take a few treatments to get rid of this terrible parasite. This LINK will help explain in more detail....don't worry....it may take a few times but you will get rid of this.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Thank you so much, Karen, for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help. I am sure your girl will get over this soon.

Have a wonderful day!