Hi, this is Doctor H and I'd be happy to assist you.
What did your dog ingest, when did she ingest it and how much of it did she ingest?
She ate Rentokill "pasta bait" 10 minutes ago about 30 grs
How much does she weigh?
Do you have any hydrogen peroxide available?
no, we have none in the house
Are you able to get some?
Okay, there's limited information on this drug here in the US, however from what I can find the severe toxicities happen at 50mg/kg and she ingested 9 mg/kg. Still, I would recommend inducing vomiting with hydrogen peroxide or taking to an ER clinic where they can induce vomiting and give activated charcoal to limit absorption.
Taking dog to vet now thab
taking dog to vet now thanks
One more thing!
They have a free emergency line for consults!
The number is +44 (0) 1293 858 000
It would behoove you to call them while waiting at the vet. I hope this helps. If it does, please rate my service.
I'll be sending a free follow up in the next few days. If everything is going well then kindly rate my service so I may receive credit for our conversation.