Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

my sons bulldog looks like he has several allergies (ears,

Customer Question

my sons bulldog looks like he has several allergies (ears, nose and eyes)excess mucus which he moves by being sick. is there a homeopathic remedy for this please?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

This breed is prone to allergies due to heredity and this can be controlled using Benadryl at 1 mg per pound every 12 hrs. This will help decrease the congestion and ease up the symptoms.

For a natural treatment, I have had good results using PetAlive Itch Ease. This is a combination of holistic medications that will help Alfie past this. This LINK will explain. If Alfie's symptoms are severe, this may not be enough but I have had good results with patients with this natural product.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, Dr. Loretta

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou. will a normal vet have PetAlive itch ease? if not where will l find a homeopathic vet we live in southend-on-sea Essex?

Hi Jean. To find a Homeopathic Vet in your area, you will have to contact your Veterinary Association in the UK. We have one here in the states so I am sure if you check with your vet or the association, they will direct you.

The PetAlive products are available online and at some pet stores but I have not seen them in vets offices.

Good luck, Jean.