Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

Hi my neighbour has fitted an anti bark device using ultra

Hi my neighbour has fitted an anti bark device using ultra sound ,we have Labrador with suffers from fits can this device agrivate the condition?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a licensed veterinarian and would be happy to assist you.

These collars use an ultrasonic sound that dogs can hear, but humans cannot hear. The sound is harsh and irritating to the dogs, which makes them stop barking. This should not have any affect on seizures or on a dog that has seizures. There have been no known incidents of the triggering of seizures due to this sound. This should be safe for your dog.

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly... if you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service, please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Best of luck.