Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years experience in veterinary medicine and surgery.
56364752

Lhasa apso 10 yrs tested for infection cushings both

Customer Question

Lhasa apso 10 yrs tested for urine infection cushings both negative been scanned had fatty liver no cancer she is lethargic shaking peeing spots of blood won't eat low fat prescription diet but will eat low fat human food looks fed up won't go out for walk peeing in house
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Barbara :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm a licensed veterinarian and I'll be happy to help. Sorry to hear about your little girls' problems. . .any yours.

Dr. Barbara :

Has your girl had a general blood test also? The first thing that comes to my mind is hypothyroidism. This test is often included in a general profile, but not always. Also, if she has had a general blood profile were her other values normal?

Dr. Barbara :

I'll be online for the balance of the afternoon here. I'm in California.

I'd like to work with you a little regarding your little girl's problems to see if I can help you determine what is causing her inflamed/infected urine, her weight gain, and her lethargy "looks fed up". We can chat for awhile for no more charge to you since you have already rated.
I'm available and would like to help if you'd like, but don't mean to be a pest!
Dr. Barbara
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sadly my dog was put to sleep last week
Oh, no. . . .I am so very sorry!
Thank you for letting me know, and I hope that you have the support you need there to help you through this time of grieving.
If I can help out in any way please let me know.
With great empathy,
Dr. Barbara
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome.