Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX looking for a bit of advice about my

Customer Question

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX looking for a bit of advice about my cairn terrier she's due to have pups in 12 days she feels quite heavy and just lying down all the time ive nevet had a dog have pups I was just wondering if she could be anaemic she hasn't been seen by the vet could you advise me what to do please?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 3 years ago.

Scott Nimmo :

Hello and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction.

Scott Nimmo :

Please can you tell me how old Jeanie is and is this her first litter?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't see anything

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and I will try my best to answer to your question to your satisfaction. However to enable me to do so with accuracy I need a little more information, so before we start can you please answer the following ...

1. Please can you tell me how old Jeanie is and is this her first litter?

Then please give me ten minutes or so to think through your particular problem, prepare an answer, and then type things up. I will then get back to you and we can then talk things over. If you so wish, as a value added service I am also able to speak to you directly by phone or by Skype or by other means.

Regards,

Scott