Ask a Dog Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
1. Since I have had him |(about 18 months) he was very badly treated and had alopecia.
2. I have tried "head and Shoulders" "Trixie" "Artero" "Menforsan". I have also tried conditioner, but no improvement whatsoever.
3. A small sore in the ear will not heal - this is the only "scratched" area.
4. My vet said it's an on going problem.
5. I have used and "olive oil" based cream on the ear which seems to give very temporary relief but the problem is equally as bad the next day.
The loose flakes brush out but at the base of the hair it congeals like glue and will not wash or brush out
1. The Food is Royal Canine Sensitivity. + Adance dry food (although this has now stopped because he is short on teeth!
2. 18 months.
3. About every 10 days
4. No table food