Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My staffie dog named zingy is 3 and half. He has always been

Customer Question

My staffie dog named zingy is 3 and half. He has always been lively and loves his walks.
A couple of weeks ago, he was not very well, would not get off the floor and his eyes were bulging out,I was worried and called the emergency vet who said to keep an eye on him. Next morning he got up and walked, but the last few days he has not been eating that good and finding it hard to walk far, he's got no energy, I think he's loss some weight. He just wants to rest all the time. He had a few accidents, wee and poo in my flat which he never used to do, he's just not himself, don't know why? His heart beat is slower, why? He's not an old dog
Category: Dog