Dr. Bruce
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with 15 years experience
14018973

can i leave my XXXXX XXXXX outside when im at work if she

can i leave my XXXXX XXXXX outside when im at work if she has shelter and a little space to walk around in im back at 5.30 every evening after that she will be indoors with me and all weekend.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 3 years ago.

Welcome. I'm Dr. Bruce and I've been a small animal veterinarian for over 13 years. Thank you for your question. This is a very of question. It is one where I tell owners that a dog can be outside while an owner is at work as long as they have shelter from the elements (rain and sun), they have easy access to water that won't spill, and they are in an area where they can't escape and get into trouble. There are many dogs left outside while owners are at work. You just have to make it a safe environment for them. Could trouble be found? Yes. Can trouble be found inside too? Yes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you very much i feel much better now thanks again.