Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have a 10 week old british dog that was asleep in his

Customer Question

I have a 10 week old british bull dog that was asleep in his bed when my miniture english bull got in thr bed and sst on him. We have been to yhe emergency vet and she felt his hips and said she could feel anything out of place andcthat he was just a squealer. We then put him on the floor and he walked on it fine. We came home and he went out into the garden and has walking on it carefully but appeared ok. We then came in and he had a sleep, whrn we took him out for a wee as soonas he put his left legcto the ground he screaned and thrn just lay down. Hr is in his bed and every so often screams and then settles
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry to hear about what happened to Frank. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.

What happened after your other dog sat on him, that prompted you to take him to emergency?

Were any X-rays taken at the vet clinic?

Now he is home, will he put any weight on the left leg?

This is an Info Request, to help me to answer your question.