Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My 8 month old has started sleevering alot and also started

Customer Question

My 8 month old bitch has started sleevering alot and also started having diarrhoea and is just not her selgg no blood in diarrhoea or smell from saliva and she is sleeping alot any ideas
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Dr. Peter I am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?
2- How much does she weigh?
3- Any vomiting?
4- Can you open her mouth and make certain there is nothing stuck under her tongue, gums or teeth?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Expert:  John-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/dog-health/8geyb-month-old-started-sleevering-alot-started.html

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.