Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

I have a minature schnauzer he is 5 very healthy. We dont

Customer Question

I have a minature schnauzer he is 5 very healthy. We don't put him in Kennels does go for walks he is up to date with his vaccines but missed last one how often does he need boosters .amanda
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning Amanda and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

Most of us still give yearly boosters on the regular vaccines such as Distemper, Parvovirus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, Coronona virus and some others. Research has proven that the immunity is help up to 3 years so if you have missed one, I am sure your sweet Cookie is protected. The Rabies vaccine is given every 3 years.

Does that make sense to you, Amanda?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

100% SATISFIED THAN YOU AMANDA AND COOKIE

Thanks Amanda! I hope that helps!

Have a great day!!

Thank you so much, Amanda, for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help.

Have a wonderful day!