Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My labrador is sick after dried food about two hours after

Customer Question

My labrador is sick after dried food about two hours after also eats grass walks which is in the sick
About four days now I would be grateful for advice please
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- To make sure I got this right, he is bringing the food back up 2 hours after eating dry food, correct?
2- How old is your dog?
3- How much does he weigh?
4- Any other symptoms?
5- Any pre existing medical conditions?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.