Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have a male dog which has recently been used at stud I know

Customer Question

I have a male dog which has recently been used at stud I know a slight discharge in male dogs is normal but sine the mating I think the discharge is worse at least more noticeable and drips ??
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 3 years ago.

Hello Alison, I'm Dr. Deb.

I recently came online and see that your question about Morgan hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response,but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.

I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:

1. What color is the discharge?
2. Is he licking his penis more than normal?
3. Any change in urinating habits?

There may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.

Thanks for your patience. Deb