Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

Hello, please can you tell me if there is any vet that will

Customer Question

Hello, please can you tell me if there is any vet that will offer subsidised help to get my 6 month old puppy spayed. Unfortuantely, I was made redundant 2 months ago and live in Croxley Green, Hertfordshire.

Kind Regards

Chrissie
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am not from the UK but I do knoow, Chrissie, that the RSPCA will do low cost spays for Lottie. This LINK will give you the information you need to find a vet near you that will help. If you make some calls and are persistent, Chrissie, you will have no trouble getting Lottie spayed at a reasonable cost.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, Dr. Loretta