Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

I have a 1 year old ***** ***** cross Im thinking about getting

I have a 1 year old ***** ***** cross I'm thinking about getting him neutered but would like to be sure that A) he won't secretly hate me forever. B) his personality won't change drastically. As I know I'd not feel to happy about life after my best mate paid someone to whip my balls off.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today.

Friend, I understand your concern about Genghis hating you or a personality change after being neutered. Neutering can change a dog's behavior by eliminating the desire to roam in search of a female to breed, it can help avoiding aggression tendencies, etc. But, he will not hate you nor will his personality change toward you; he will continue to be the same dog.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!