Hello, welcome to Just Answer. I will do my best to answer your questions about your puppy. Did he/she swallow any of the pieces of the metal or plastic frames? Did any of the candle pieces get swallowed?
No metal or plastic that I am aware of and maybe small piece of the wax candle
Unless there are injuries to the mouth, there shouldn't be anything to be concerned about. Puppies do have a naughty habit of putting everything in their mouths, but unless your puppy swallowed the pieces I would just monitor him for now.
Thank you, ***** ***** a little quiet and sleepy today and is not eating, I have put this down to the heat. Can you verify this?
Puppies can be very busy little things, get very worn out, and then sleep like the dead. This is pretty common behavior and nothing to get worried about. The heat can certainly make them a little lethargic as well. If you notice that he is not acting his playful self for awhile, is not eating, seems depressed/lethargic or painful, that would raise concerns and I would have him seen by the vet in that case.
Thank you for your help.