Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Put advocate on my puppy this morning but most went on her

Customer Question

Put advocate on my puppy this morning but most went on her fur as she was very riggly, will it still work?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 2 years ago.
Scott Nimmo :

My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction.

Scott Nimmo :

Actually if this class of product goes on to the fur as opposed to the skin then it is not likely to be so effective

Scott Nimmo :

It will have worked to some degree though so my usual advice is to wait two weeks and then apply it again and then reset to the regular intervals from then on. That should be fine ...

Scott Nimmo :

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Scott

Hello again ,

Just a short note to thank you very much for the good rating, this is very much appreciated. I will get back in touch with you in a couple of days to check on your pup's progress, and I should also be about for the next couple of hours so please get straight back to me if things change and you want to talk things over further.

If I can ever help you further then please contact me again via my profile LINK

Kindest regards,

Scott

Scott Nimmo The Online Vet
Hello again,

I am just getting back in touch to see how your pup is getting on after the flea product incident.

How are things going at present?

Regards,

Scott