Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I have asked question about my dog Kim and gave you my Visa

Customer Question

I have asked question about my dog Kim and gave you my Visa card number please get back with answer
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 3 years ago.
Scott Nimmo :

My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction.

Scott Nimmo :

Tell me is Kim's abdomen at all swollen or tight?

Customer: Well he is swollen because he is on a steroid every few days I do need your help
Scott Nimmo :

OK, it is possible that this is an early stage bloat, if so there is nothing you can hope to do on your own on a home remedy basis. You have to get him to an ER vet without delay. It could be a wasted trip I know but bloat is such a nasty disease you would not want to wait ...

Customer: You see he had 2tumours removed from the bone of his skull and result came back maligment help
Scott Nimmo :

Sorry to hear that, it is then also possible that what you are seeing is cancer related then, it could have spread to the organs in the abdomen ...

Customer: Maybe but he is a fighter and I am doing all I can to give hik a good quality off life
Hello again,

I am just getting back in touch to see how Kim is getting on.

How are things going at present?

Regards,

Scott