Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

could you please give amount of dry biscuit type food i should

Customer Question

could you please give amount of dry biscuit type food i should feed once per day with a treat during even male dog 5 years old will eat any thing if he gets a chance
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ken, I'm Dr. Deb.

I recently came online and see that your question about Monty hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response,but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.

I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:

1. How much does he currently weigh?
2. Is he overweight, just the right weight or do you want him to put on a few pounds?
3. What is the name of the current dog food that you're feeding?

There may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.

Thanks for your patience. Deb