Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

tibetan terrier 4 yrs old was lively up until 8 weeks ago,

Customer Question

tibetan terrier 4 yrs old was lively up until 8 weeks ago, now sleeps a lot can not jump on sofa or chairs anymore, not fussed about food anymore or drink, gone from a lively cuddly dog to a recluse, poos are normal and wees normal, have lost our 3rd family member, help us if you can !
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 years ago.
Aloha! You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Fanny's symptoms are certainly important but not pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one disorder. Can you upload a copy of Fanny's latest test results to our conversation? You can scan the results into your computer and give me the link or you can photograph the page(s) and upload a photo by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com I might be able to spot overlooked important findings or, at least tests that were overlooked. In addition, has imaging in the form of X-rays or ultrasound been performed? Is there any evidence of heart disease?

I'll await your reply.