Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Veterinarian
Experience:  8 years of clinical experience with specialty in veterinary pain management, urology, and geriatrics
25524280

What's the best cleaning material as my pup has the runs and

Customer Question

What's the best cleaning material as my pup has the runs and want to make sure all the smells are gone before my granddaughter arrive tomorrow afternoon. Thx
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 3 years ago.
Dr. Susan :

Hi, I can help you with your question today.

Dr. Susan :

My preferred cleaner/deodorizer is something called Nature's Miracle.

Dr. Susan :

This is available for purchase in the US and UK.

Dr. Susan :

Make sure to follow the directions to saturate the affected area - less may allow the smell to linger.

Dr. Susan :

Good luck!

Dr. Susan :

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.