Dr. Dan M.
Dr. Dan M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  10 years experience in Small Animal veterinary practice
23462335

My 12 year old Border Collie has arthritis in her back legs.

Customer Question

My 12 year old Border Collie has arthritis in her back legs. Unfortunately she is also epileptic and has been for five years. The seizures are now under control and I wonder if Yumove would be alright for her and would not upset her in any way
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Dan M. replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Dan M. : Hi,
Dr. Dan M. : I am Dan a UK vet
Dr. Dan M. : It is great you are looking to help your dog with arthritis
Dr. Dan M. : So, firstly Yumove will be fine to use as a joint supplement for your dog
Dr. Dan M. : There will be no interaction with the epilepsy you describe or any medication she is in for this
Dr. Dan M. : If the stiffness worsens or you aren't happy with her comfort levels then mention it your vet
Dr. Dan M. : There are plenty of safe effective anti inflammatory medications which also alleviate joint pain
Dr. Dan M. : The majority of these are safe to use in epileptic patients and have minimal if any interaction with anti epilepsy medications
Dr. Dan M. : I hope this is of help and things improve with the Yumove
Dr. Dan M. : kind regatds
Dr. Dan M. : *regards
Dr. Dan M. : Dan