Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

pussey eyes springer 20 months suggested treatmenr please

Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Has the purulent discharge been going on for 20 months or your dog is months old?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Doc Discharge only in last few days. Otherwise bitch is in great form. Only other problem is her escavating in garden lawn. Is there a cure? PB

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Friend, it sounds like she has an infection in the eyes, she is going to need topical antibiotics from your family veterinarian. In the meantime what you can do is pick up over the counter eyewash in your local pharmacy (chemist), flush and clean her eyes 2-3 times a day with eyewash and gauze.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

Dr. Peter