Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My 8 year old Staffordshire has just finished her season ,

Customer Question

My 8 year old Staffordshire has just finished her season , she is unusable leathagic and not eating probably, I have also noticed that she hasn't got any control of her bladder and it has a lot of blood in her urine , please help ? Thank you ann !
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- Is she drinking more than usual?
2- Does she have a vaginal discharge?
3- How long has this been going on?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.